Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
What We Need:Experienced accounting and finance professional eager to take a prominent role as a strategic business partner within the RCS Group. RCS Sound Software, a global provider of scheduling and broadcast software and services, is a subsidiary of iHeartMedia Inc in its Audio & Media Services Segment.
What You’ll Do:
Leading a small global finance and accounting staff, the Director will manage the finances of three domestic business units and over 20 global entities reporting results on a timely basis to our parent company and providing required reporting and analyses.
The Director will implement significant process improvement to automate routine tasks and ensure accurate financial and tax reporting while analyzing trends and providing business decision support.
This White Plains New York based position will include some hands-on general accounting for the domestic business units including payment processing, customer invoicing and collections, revenue recognition, fixed asset accounting, journal entries and intercompany transactions as part of the monthly close and forecast process. Additional financial management duties include budgeting, variance analysis, cash forecasting, long-term planning, account reconciliations, and strategic financial analyses.
What You’ll Need:
- 15+ years in Finance; preferably within the Media or Software industry
- MBA, CPA or similar advanced degree/designation preferred.
- Previous public accounting experience a plus.
- Track record of successful leadership roles in accounting, financial analysis, and planning in a global environment.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to balance multiple assignments to achieve objectives.
- Highly analytical, able to comprehend and synthesize complex business objectives and analyses.
- Forward thinking, operationally and technically savvy to re-think existing processes driving efficiencies.
- Experience with accounting operations systems, advanced excel and data management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lead, mentor and engage a successful team and build positive and trusted relationships with finance and business peers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Demonstrated initiative and achievement-oriented leadership
- Ability to manage several projects at a time
- Growth mindset and desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of your own decisions and decisions of your team
- Strong business insights that contribute to resolving complex problems
- Catalyst for new and innovative ideas
- Ability to identify and support new opportunities for continued improvement across business
- Ability to interact with individuals of all levels and maintain professional relationships
- Strong relationships with other leaders with the ability to manage external business partners where appropriate
Location:White Plains, NY: One North Broadway, 14th Floor, 10601
Position Type: Regular
Time Type:Full time
Benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Non-Compete will be required for certain positions and as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.