Spanish Music Specialist for airplay monitoring service, Mediabase
- An expert in Spanish music responsible for tiling new songs and artist name for automated identification of airplay.
- Uses technology and careful listening to document results.
- Provides analyses and input to management.
- Performs specific research and analyses.
- Escalates problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Assesses outcomes of specific searches related to the music and airplay to ensure optimal identification.
- Reviews and writes search engine content.
- Assists in implementing changes to site design or keywords that enhance search engine performance and results.
- Assist in the encoding of music(new and old) on daily basis.
- Responsible for reviewing all Latin genres daily basis, and reporting to management any recording problems. that are causing incomplete data issues.
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish including speaking, reading, and writing.
- Strong research skills in Spanish
- Candidate must have a dedicate workspace at home.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Previous work experience in the radio and music industry is preferred but not required. All qualified candidates will be considered.
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.