GSelector Version 3.16 Release
RCS announced the release of GSelector 3.16 increasing the tools already found in this world class music scheduler. Enhancements include an upgraded interface to Master Control and expanded traffic reconciliation.
We have made significant improvements to the GSelector interface with Master Control. These include:
- Support for Traffic
- Multi Station Song Activation
- Support for Control Events
- Support for Start Offset Values
- Support for Voice Tracks
- Simultaneous Operation of the GSelector Interface
- Ability to update some element attributes in Master Control
This feature creates a file that can be imported into several different traffic systems to update them with changes made to spot placement or deletions within GSelector. This keeps the traffic system’s history synchronized with the spot history in GSelector.