AQUIRA – The Complete Traffic and Business Solution
RCS proudly introduces its newest and most powerful traffic and business solution: AQUIRA. Built by a top-notch team with decades of traffic and radio business experience and who designed and distributed the internationally successful AIRWAVES Traffic Suite. The Brand new AQUIRA is scalable from a single station to multi-station or multi-location broadcast groups. With a modern user interface, you can open multiple logs at the same time. Drag and drop spots from one log to another. Its superior report writing gives you the power to create custom reports and save them with an easy to use Report Builder Tool. With Flexible Rate management, you maintain special control over each station.
Powerful accounting functions generate a single invoice or send a group of invoices from a customized list at the click of a button – saving you both time and money!
AQUIRA – Features
- Scalable platform – manage single stations to multi-station or multi-location broadcast groups, using a centralized Traffic and Sales systems.
- Secure access – define which roles can access different parts of the software, and allow your reps to safely login to the database using web custom authentication.
- Report Writer – create reports from scratch, use one of the many system reports, or modify a system report and save it as your own.
- Flexible Logs – drag and drop spots and view multiple stations and/or days at any time.
- Customizable Attributes – add the fields that you want in the application and customize important data you need for reporting.
- Multiple Contract Entry – key in weekly or monthly spot lines.
- Managing Media – attach any number of stations to one piece of media on one line. Create and manage scripts within the same application.
- Accounting – generate a single invoice or customized lists of invoices at the click of a button.
- Day Parts (Time zones) – define different time ranges for different stations down to a granularity of 5 minutes.
- Flexible Rate Cards – cater for different rate variations due to demand and seasonality.
AQUIRA is the complete, management-oriented traffic system designed to keep pace with the rapidly changing and competitive world of radio.