Zetta 2.8 Released
RCS announced the latest release of Zetta – the award winning playout system designed by radio engineers. No other broadcast company offers a complete solution with as many features and possibilities for the terrestrial radio or streaming station. Having a vast consumer knowledge base and real in-studio usage helped the designers of Zetta create a software solution more advanced, extremely reliable, comfortably intuitive and conveniently flexible.
New features include:
- New playout deck intended for DJs with advanced playback transport control, audio auditioning, seeking and looping also controllable externally via jog dial-capable devices.
- Automatically propagate any log changes to remote Zetta systems utilizing Zetta Wancasting.
- Customize your log to only show event types you are interested in.
- Improved compatibility with GSelector4 by adding support for new music coding attributes, added ability to display these attributes in user interface with user-definable colors. Row highlighting also available to highlight specific songs or links, based on the attribute values.
- Enhancements to the Stacks module allowing external control via keyboard shortcuts and GPIO, and to satisfy a popular request: a new Next button was added to “fade-and-go” in the current stack.
- Until now it was only possible to record over *existing* voicetrack slots in the log via IVT. To address another frequent request we added the ability to create new voicetrack positions even when using an IVT.
For a full list of enhancements visit the RCS Community.